Saturday 12 January 2013

Actor Dev Goel kisses a gorilla

Actor Dev Goel kisses a gorilla



    Believe it or not, one of the scenes in upcoming film Hum Hain Rahi Car Ke shows a passionate lip-lock between the lead actor Dev Goel and err… no, not his leading lady, but a gorilla! Of course, it was not a real gorilla, but a guy wearing a costume. “As long as I did not have to kiss him it was fine,” Dev laughs.
He explains, “It is a costume party scene. My heroine Adah Sharma does not want to be with the man her family is forcing her with. I kiss the gorilla so as to attract attention so that she can escape him. I am her love interest.”

    Goel says light-heartedly, “Watching the kiss on the playback monitor made me burst out laughing. But I’ve got to say that the gorilla is a great kisser! I was wondering how the scene would turn out to be, but I just surrendered myself on the day of the shoot and we did it in four takes. When I actually saw the scene, I couldn’t help but laugh in amusement. So did the entire unit.”

Dev Goel with the gorilla in Hum Hain Rahi Car Ke

No comments:

Post a Comment