Thursday 10 January 2013

I am not a Miss Bechari

I am not a Miss Bechari

Delnaaz Irani, who was evicted from Bigg Boss yesterday, talks about her personal life getting exposed on national television


    In a shocking turn of events, actress Delnaaz Irani, who was till the last episode leading the race with maximum votes, has been eliminated from Bigg Boss. While she was getting along fine initially with ex-husband Rajev Paul inside the house, their dynamics changed when her brother Bhaktiyaar Irani visited her a while back. Even outside, their families were fighting it out in the media. Bombay Times spoke to Delnaaz, who sounded shocked about being evicted from the show. Excerpts:
WASHING DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC The intricate details of our marriage and
the actual reason of our divorce was under the carpet for two years. However, the conversation between Rajev and his brother Rakesh revealed it all.
    My brother Bhaktiyaar didn’t say a word about the divorce. He only asked him why he didn’t pursue me for the past two years and why he was doing so on national television.
I AM NOT A BECHARI If I am being called a Miss
Bechari or Miss Diplomatic, it’s all thanks to Rajev. Had I been a bechari, I wouldn’t have picked up the pieces of my broken marriage and started afresh. How can his brother tarnish my image? The fact is, Rajev is staying in a loanfree house, while I have to repay the loan for the house I am living in.
RAJEV IS A SYMPATHY
SEEKER
Lots has happened since our divorce, which happened two-and-a-half years ago. We have been through counseling and tried for reconciliation and when everything failed, we went for a mutual divorce. Why is he playing the emotional card now? Especially, when we
know that he has moved on in life. Why open a closed chapter and fake it to the world that he loves me? He even went on to say that he is worried for me while he has a lot of options outside. Who knows, I can also give a statement in six months that I’m madly in love with someone. But yes, I can confidently say that I am over and done with Rajev. But if I bump into him tomorrow, I will be cordial.
FAMILIES FIGHTING IT OUT I am not aware of it, because all this happened when I was inside the house. I just want peace and I would like to forgive and forget.

Delnaaz Irani


Delnaaz Irani

Rajev Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment