Tuesday 1 January 2013

I want to go on a date with Urvashi

I want to go on a date with Urvashi

Model Karishma Kotak talks about being locked in a house for days together


How is it to be out of B i g g B o s s? It is an amazing feeling to see people other than the housemates. I would have definitely liked to stay till the end, but I can’t complain. Being able to survive in the house for 80 odd days isn’t a mean feat.
You got a lot of male attention in the house and you seemed to be enjoying it… Yes, I did get attention. I am a girl and I like compliments. But I wasn’t exactly entertaining them. I feel shy when get compliments and I blush and smile. People take that as me liking it.

You have been linked with cricketer Yuvraj Singh and Niketan Madhok... Yuvraj is a friend. There’s no truth to the link-up story. As for Niketan, I dated him seven months ago, but that lasted two months. We don’t have any chemistry.
Santosh Shukla proposed marriage to you in the house. Will you consider it? Oh my God, seriously no! I cannot even think about it. I am very much single.
Your once-best friend, Sana Khan, parted ways with you over Vishal Karwal… Sana thought I was hitting on Vishal,
but I wasn’t. They knew each other before the show, so may be she got possessive.
Who is the one housemate your would want to go on a date with after the show is over? Believe me, nobody. I spent so much time with everyone that their novelty has worn off. But yes, if I have to go on a date, I would rather go with Urvashi (Dholakia) and have a fun night. I am sure we will spend the whole time gossiping about boys.
You exited the show once after your
dad passed away. What made you come back again soon after? My dad left a video for me saying that the show must go on. The game for me was about being strong. It is definitely the toughest part of my life, but I wanted to motivate those who are in grief.
Who do you think will win this Colors’ show? Urvashi is a strong contender. She is straightforward and calls a spade a spade.

Karishma Kotak

Urvashi Dholakia

No comments:

Post a Comment