Tuesday 8 January 2013

Jagya prefers the clean-shaven look

Jagya prefers the clean-shaven look



    Shashank Vyas, popular as Jagya of Balika Vadhu, is back in the show after almost a month. He will be seen bonding with Sriti Jha, who played Jhanvi, an abused wife, in Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava.
    Shashank has been juggling a bearded and clean-shaven look in the show. However, the actor is not too fond of his beard. He says, “I

like to be clean-shaven. I am a cleanliness and hygiene freak. However, my character demands a beard.” But his fans seem to think otherwise. He says, “During the days when I
sported a clean-shaven look, a fan had told me, ‘I don’t like you, because I like men and you look like a boy. I only like your acting.’ I have got a good response with the bearded look.” Well, we just hope that a love track is introduced soon, so that Shashank can get rid of his beard.

Shashank Vyas

No comments:

Post a Comment