Friday 25 January 2013

Kartik and Nushrat waited for second movie outing

Kartik and Nushrat waited for second movie outing



    The actors of director Luv Ranjan’s Akaash Vani, Kartik Tiwari and Nushrat Bharucha, had worked with him in their debut film Pyaar Ka Punchnama. And, despite getting a number of offers, both Kartik and Nushrat waited for the right roles, which they got in this film, produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak.
    Says Kartik, “An audience is built by the number of good movies you do. It doesn’t bother me that I’m not making news for signing three-film deals. I think my confidence has more to do with the way our latest movie has turned out.” Nushrat agrees. She says, “Signing any film that comes along tends to backfire in the long
run. Portraying characters without substance would’ve hampered my growth as an actress. It also shows desperation and poor choice of roles on my part.”
    Luv, who’s all praise for the youngsters, says, “Kartik and Nushrat were waiting for strong character-driven scripts rather than going on a signing spree.” He feels that at this stage in their career, it takes a lot of courage for the duo to reject offers. “I knew Kartik and Nushrat looked perfect as Akaash and Vani, but after seeing their confidence on the very first day of the shoot, I was sure that their decision to wait was well thought of,” he adds.
    Akaash Vani, produced by Wide Frame Pictures, releases today.

Kartik Tiwari Nushrat Bharucha

No comments:

Post a Comment