Tuesday 8 January 2013

Preeti in no hurry to get married

Preeti in no hurry to get married

    The ending of her show, Kairee — Rishta Khatta Meetha, left her disappointed, but there is someone special who has helped Preeti Chaudhary, the show’s lead actress, sail through difficult times. Preeti’s pillar of support is her model boyfriend Tarul Swami, who she has been dating for one-and-a-half years. “I met him through a common friend and we hit it off instantly. He is very caring and understanding.” Though serious about the relationship, Preeti is not in a hurry to tie the knot. She says, “Work is my priority
now. There are no marriage plans anytime soon. After a saas-bahu soap, I would like to do a comedy show”.
    The actress, who has featured in shows like Hum Ladkiyan, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki and Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, got recognition from Kairee.... She says the news of the
show going off air was heartbreaking. “It was very sad. After years of struggle, I bagged a show as its lead. I was particularly fond of my on-screen saas Hema Singh. Ours was a set where there were no rifts and grudges. But whatever happens, happens for the best. I have moved on and am currently busy auditioning.”

Tarul Swamy

Preeti Chaudhary

No comments:

Post a Comment