Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sarah-Jane Dias reveals her fantasy The actress opens up about her Hollywood crush

Sarah-Jane Dias reveals her fantasy

The actress opens up about her Hollywood crush


“The one Hollywood star that makes me go Bom Chicka Wah Wah is George Clooney. He is suave and spells sophistication and is an extremely
    talented actor too. He is also very downto-earth, which adds to his irresistible charm. I also like the way he dresses and found his look in Ocean’s Eleven and the subsequent series Ocean’s Twelve and Ocean’s Thirteen to be simply outstanding. Whether it was the suit or just the jeans he made me go weakin-the-knees. I loved him in Intolerable Cruelty and the way he said in the film, “I am Shiva the God of Death.” And how I wish to be stuck in an elevator with him — my wildest fantasy would be fulfiled. What would you
expect me to do in the elevator with him? Get to know him better as in “better”!
    My family and friends keep teasing me about my crush on Clooney. Just the other day I said that I wanted Robert Downey Jr to marry me and my friends teased saying, “But what about George Clooney?” Abhishek (Bachchan) would tease me too saying how George had invited him home and I’d say, “Next when you meet him tell him about me and my fondness for him.” Well, I am in a relationship with George Clooney, the only thing is that he does not know of it.”
    The new Axe commercial has popularised Bom Chicka Wah Wah as the latest phrase for girls expressing their attraction to guys...

Sarah-Jane Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment