Tuesday 8 January 2013

TELLY TATTLE Hrishikesh’s near-death experience

TELLY TATTLE

Hrishikesh’s near-death experience

    Actor Hrishikesh Pandey, who plays Sachin, the fearless cop in CID, was quite similar in real life, too. But a near-death experience in Goa, a few years ago, changed him.“I was holidaying with some friends. We were on a beach and my friends were swimming. I was also prompted to test the waters. Initially, I was near the shore, but after a while, I swam deep into the water and all of a sudden, I realised that I was running out of breath. I will never forget that moment for the rest of my life. There were no lifeguards around and my friends had also gone ahead.” The actor somehow managed to return to the shore. So on a recent trip to Goa, when Hrishikesh saw some teenagers venturing into deep sea, he instantly called the lifeguard, who asked them to move towards the shore. Hrishikesh also met the youngsters and told them about his brush with death.

No comments:

Post a Comment