Thursday 16 May 2013

I don’t think I can be a part of Golmaal again: Sharman


I don’t think I can be a part of Golmaal again: Sharman


    Bombay Times met Sharman Joshi on the set of War Chod Na Yaar in Rajasthan where he spoke on on various topics, the most prominent being his relationship with Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal franchise. Owing to date issues, the actor was replaced by Shreyas Talpade in Golmaal Returns. Given the popularity of the franchise, we asked if Sharman would want to go back to the comic series. He said, “Golmaal is not the kind of genre I wanted to continue doing. I don’t have an issue with comedy, but as an actor, I had already explored that particular space in the first film. It wasn’t exciting for me anymore. Every project that I pick should pose a new challenge for me. I don’t think I can be a part of Golmaal again. I had fun shooting for it but I want to do something else now. Rohit is a big director. If he chooses me to be a part of a new project I will be more than honoured.”

Sharman Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment