Monday 13 May 2013

TV actress Sakshi Tanwar on Akshaya Tritiya

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TRADITIONAL AND RELIGIOUS PERSON

TV actress Sakshi Tanwar on Akshaya Tritiya, the puja they have at home every year and how work is going to be her best investment today



    It’s an auspicious day and we have a small puja at home in the morning. We call this Akha Teej and it’s believed that auspicious things started on this day bring success and goodluck and it lasts forever. My parents do charity on the day so as to help and bring smiles to poor people’s faces so that the smiles last forever. We also do Laxmi Vishnu Puja and if time permits, then we buy some gold for shagun. We do try to buy something new even if it’s small as it is an auspicious day, but only if time permits. I am shooting today and hence won’t get the time to step out and buy, but I believe my work is my investment so yes, I am investing in a way.
We have been observ
ing this day from the time I remember. But investments don’t happen every year. However, the day is celebrated with fervour and devotion every year. I am extremely bad at making investments and that is something I leave totally to my father. I trust myself entirely in to his hands for investments.
    I am very traditional and religious right from my early years till date. Every festival and occasion is celebrated with the same fervour and happiness that I did as a child. However busy I am, I take time out to enjoy the celebrations with my family.
    As told to Lisa Antao

Sakshi Tanwar

No comments:

Post a Comment