Saturday 12 January 2013

Giana Khan sizzles in item number

Giana Khan sizzles in item number



    In producer-actor Sachiin Joshi’s Mumbai Mirror, directed by Ankush Bhatt, half Afghani-half Spanish Giana Khan plays a sexy, ambitious and influential woman named Rani. Hers is a negative character who plays an important part in the nexus between policemen and dance bars.
    About her role, Giana says, “To begin my career with a negative character was a risk I was willing to take. I was convinced of my part and the fact that I was working with a good team. The story is gripping and my role is very strong. Though I am nothing
like Rani in real life, I had a good time working on the film.”
    Giana also sizzles to an item number in the film with Joshi, who plays a cop, Abhijeet Patil. “Sachiin made me feel comfortable throughout the shoot. We also have a couple of lovemaking scenes, but he made me feel at ease. The track was shot very quickly at a dance bar set-up. I didn’t rehearse for more than five minutes; the outcome was fabulous,” she adds.
    Mumbai Mirror, produced by Viking Media and Entertainment Pvt Ltd, releases January 18.

Giana Khan

Sachin Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment