Wednesday 16 January 2013

Rosie feels shy at big events

Rosie feels shy at big events

    Model-actress Rosie Huntington
Whiteley says she is intimidated by the Hollywood lifestyle and feels awkward at big events. The stunning 25-year-old catwalk queen, who is dating actor Jason Statham, said she hates the idea of getting drunk with people she does not know. “I’m a lot shyer than people realise, especially around people I don’t know. It makes you really hold on to the special people. I’ve never felt comfortable in big social groups or going to crazy parties. I’ve always been able to see the difference between work and personal life. I don’t try to take my career or myself too seriously, but it’s important to be responsible,” she said. The British beauty is a household name and has her own lingerie range and a newfound film career with a role in Transformers 3 and the upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road.

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

No comments:

Post a Comment