Friday 11 January 2013

Who says I am filing for a divorce?

Who says I am filing for a divorce?

Telly actress Dipika Samson on rumours of her divorce and link-up with co-actor Shoaib Ibrahim


    Dipika Samson, who has become a household name now, thanks to her portrayal of Simar in Sasural Simar Ka, isn’t amused by media reports that she is filing for a divorce from hubby Raunak Mehta. The actress says, “It’s just not true! See, I won’t deny that there was a phase in my married life when things weren’t going great. But that’s history now. I hate this constant scrutiny about my personal life and was really upset when I read about it in the papers. However, I am very lucky to have extremely supportive parents, who have helped me in coping with all this stress.”
    She also brushes aside
reports of her alleged affair with co-actor Shoaib Ibrahim, saying, “We are just good friends, nothing more. But I have got used to such gossip now. It doesn’t bother me.”
    “It’s great that things are falling into place now. I just hope I continue to get good offers,” she concludes.

Dipika Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment