Thursday 20 December 2012

STAR SPEAK NAME: BOBBY DARLING


STAR SPEAK

NAME: BOBBY DARLING


I BELIEVE: In karma, Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. Earlier, I used to observe fast every Thursday, and I did it for seven years. I offer prayers to Lord Hanuman and Goddess Durga. I still observe a two-day fast during Navratri and read Durga Saptashati all nine days. I believe in and treat Sai Baba as my best friend. 

MY LUCKY CHARM IS: A diamond ring gifted by a friend 10 years ago. I feel incomplete if I forget to wear it after taking shower. 

I AM SUPERSTITIOUS ABOUT:

Before, but not anymore. I still refrain from eating nonveg and drinking alcohol on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I believe in Rahu kaal and try to follow it. 

WEIRDEST THING I HAVE HEARD WHEN IT COMES TO SUPERSTITIONS: I heard if a cat crosses your way, it brings you bad luck. Also, one shouldn’t look into an empty dustbin kept outside one’s house when you are going for work. It’s said to be inauspicious. There is one more: it says that one shouldn’t shake legs while sitting. Usse karza chadta hai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment